Tuesday 1 May 2012

right meow


stolen from Jess, who stole it from Danielle :p



Currently...

What I'm listening to... Beauty and da Beast podcast (listener discretion advised... but I do recommend you listen) and music wise, Mountain Man. They are beautiful.

What I'm eating... I have been addicted to chilled oranges, and I am really loving bulgur salads.

What I'm watching... kid's shows... hehe

Thinking about... going back to school for nursing, I need to get my butt in gear. Also thinking a lot about expanding my art into other areas of my life.

Loving... my baby girl, as usual. 

Anticipating... vegetables from my garden that is flourishing. 

Feeling thankful for... my mom, she is always there for me and I am so thankful for her.





xo


1 comment:

  1. always love "currently" lists. and those baby cheeks...absolutely adorable!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Followers