Tuesday 5 July 2011

Lovely.

Parenting seems to come with many epiphanies, every day I come to a new realization on better ways to make every day run more smoothly. Every day I learn more about my sweet daughter. She has some of the most adorable mannerisms. Rose has seemed to have developed quite the sense of humor, she is fiercely independent, and LOVES to dance!  She turns 1 next Wednesday! I cannot believe it's almost been a year. When people say it goes fast, they mean it! So much has happened within the past year, we both have grown so much. I have matured as a parent more than I ever expected to. I feel like once you have a child the petty things in life that used to seem to important mean nothing. In comparison to the precious moments spent with your children small every day worries seem to flutter away. Not to say there aren't hard days when it feels like everything and anything is going wrong. I would never change what I have with her, she has become my best friend. I love her with everything I have and I am so glad she is mine forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers